ACCENT in Paris
89, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine
75011 Paris FRANCE
U.S. Embassy in Paris: Homepage
What to call for help: 112
The metro is the best way to get around Paris. But you always need to have your Metro pass with you. No jumping turnstiles 🙂
In holy places (churches, shrines):
please do not have bare shoulders, or short skirts or shorts. T-shirts and jeans are OK. Arms, shoulders, knees must be covered.
Tips for being in France/Paris
- City of Paris Tourism guide
- first Sunday of each month is free stuff!
- from other students
- best weekend markets (great shopping and browsing!)
- 100 tips of how to navigate in Paris
- Things to do, eat and see in Paris, per Air BnB recommendations